"If a Disney princess had night terrors, the story of Sansa Stark might be what woke her up screaming. Often overlooked in favor of her killer kid sister, the elder Stark sibling has had all her illusions about the world, and her safety in it, shattered. But her quiet, innate political shrewdness and emotional strength have enabled her to survive in a royal court that likely would have cost every other member of her family their heads. She’s the show’s best-kept secret."
Rollingstone about Sansa Stark in their list of top 40 game of thrones characters. Sansa is number 4. x (via tomlincum)
the stages of menstruation
- bleeding so much that you question the fact that you’re not dying
- bleeding suddenly stops and u think you’re done
- bleeding all over your favorite pair of underwear because u thought u were done
- THE BROWN STUFF
- running out of tampons and needing to buy more
- not needing the tampons u just bought because you stop bleeding
(Source: ryden-gg, via candidlycara)
if someone asks if youre wearing the same jeans as you wore yesterday and you are just say “have you ever heard of a washing machine” because they will think that you washed them but you are actually just assessing their knowledge of basic household appliances
(Source: cosimaniehaus223, via starfleet-nurse)
-You ready to follow Captain America into the jaws of death?
-Hell, no. That little guy from Brooklyn who was too dumb not to run away from a fight. I’m following him.
(Source: sebastiandaily, via starfleet-nurse)